OAC 260:115-9-3 - Change orders
- Contract increases. Contracts including component or phased deliveries may be increased by an amount that does not exceed ten percent (10%) of the total acquisition purchase price. In determining the ten percent (10%) dollar amount, the cumulative value of all change orders shall be compared to the original total acquisition price. All other contracts may be increased only if the change order does not exceed the scope of the original solicitation. For the purposes of (b) and (c) of this section, “State Purchasing Director” does not include personnel of state agencies to whom the State Purchasing Director has delegated authority.
- Acquisitions by a state agency. If a change order would increase the total contract dollar amount above the dollar amount requiring the state agency to submit a requisition to the State Purchasing Director, the state agency shall seek approval of the State Purchasing Director prior to issuing the change order.
- Acquisitions by the Central Purchasing Division. If a requested change order exceeds ten percent (10%) in a contract that includes component or phased deliveries or exceeds the scope of the original solicitation, the State Purchasing Director may deny the requested change order and notify the state agency.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums