OAC 260:115-7-48 - Electronic commerce and online bidding
- When a state agency determines electronic or online bidding is more advantageous than other procurement methods provided by the laws of this state, the state agency may use online bidding to obtain bids as authorized by the Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act for the purchase of goods, services, construction, or information services.
- The use of electronic commerce for solicitation, notification, and other procurement processes as provided for in 74 O.S. §85.45r and the Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act and/or the Public Building Construction and Planning Act shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the Online Bidding Standards authorized by the OMES Director and established by the State Purchasing Director.
|74 O.S. § 85.5||Powers and Duties of State Purchasing Director|
|74 O.S. § 85.7||Competitive Bid or Proposal Procedures|
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums