OAC 170:1-1-12 - Agri-Services and Oklahoma Correctional Industries
The Oklahoma Department of Corrections shall operate prison agricultural and manufacturing and products industries to be known as Agri-Services and Oklahoma Correctional Industries, respectively.
- Funds earned from the operation of Agri-Services and Oklahoma Correctional Industries shall be placed in an Industries Revolving Fund with the Oklahoma State Treasury for the Department of Corrections.
- The Oklahoma Department of Corrections is authorized to purchase, in a manner prescribed by law, facilities, equipment, raw materials, and supplies, and to engage necessary personnel to establish and maintain at the penal institutions, under the control of the Department of Corrections, industries, and agricultural programs for the utilization of services of prisoners in the manufacture or production of such articles or products as may be needed for the construction, operation, maintenance, or the use of any office, department, or agency supported in whole or in part by the state or political subdivisions thereof.
|74 O.S. § 85.3||Purchasing Division - Director - Employees - Encouragement of Certain Purchases - Conflict of Interest|
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums