Application Development Services
Application Modernization is a key component for new applications to function more effectively to each agency’s needs. We evaluate legacy tech, determine a path to modernize and ensure the integrity of existing data.
Evaluation, discovery, data collection, data migration, restructuring and software development services to help agency customers move from deprecated or out-of-warranty systems into modern and scalable solutions.
- Modernization assessment framework.
- Upgrades and replacements of applications.
- Application extensions.
We provide custom software development and low to no maintenance applications that operate within state enterprise solutions and meet state standards.
Maturing Our Custom Application Services
360-degree view of citizens
- Providing Oklahoma citizens their first-ever logged-in experience allowing them to access their data from each state agency and provide electronic form submissions and electronic signatures to agencies of the State of Oklahoma.
Software Management and Monitoring
- Continue the expansion of monitoring and application performance management systems such as Splunk and Dynatrace to allow developers to quickly diagnose and fix system bottlenecks and network connection issues, catch and alert on system outages within seconds, and provide accurate system reporting.
Integrations and Middleware
- Implementing custom development, enhancements, application hardening, enterprise service bus integrated platform, application programming interfaces (APIs), and middleware integrations into highly secure systems.
State developed business applications require support to keep them running and current.
- Production support is essential to addressing failures of business applications. This includes resolving program abends, file transfer failures and other application issues.
- Business and statutory requirements evolve over time. Modifying and updating business applications to meet these requirements are a normal part of doing business.
Multiple state agencies run their mission critical workloads on IBM zSeries (aka mainframe) and IBM iSeries (aka AS/400) computers.
- IBM zSeries and iSeries require system management and maintenance. We provide both direct management and oversight of the state's managed zSeries & iSeries service provider.
- We run State Treasurer's payment processing system which includes printing and accounting for paper checks.
Quality Assurance (QA)
- User test coordination as well as functionality testing of systems, software, applications, web applications, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Functionality testing of systems, software applications, web applications, and websites using automated testing tools.
Accessibility, 508 Compliance Testing
- Testing of software applications, websites, web applications, web content, for compliance with 508/WCAG Accessibility standards.