- Adoption Services
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Criminal History Background Checks
- Family-Centered Services
- Foster Care
- Oklahoma Children's Services
- Oklahoma Successful Adulthood Program
- Permanency Planning
- School-Based Services
- Social Security Benefits for Custody Children
- Respite Application
The purpose of Child Welfare Services is to improve the safety, permanence and well-being of children and families involved in the Child Welfare system through collaboration with the families and their community.
If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, you have a legal responsibility to report it to theStatewide 24-hour
Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-800-522-3511.