Foster Parent Hotline: 1-800-376-9729
Considering Adoption or becoming a Foster Parent in Oklahoma?
Visit the Oklahoma Fosters Resource Center
- Answering Oklahoma's Call - A Bridge Resource Family Guide
- Background Investigations and Fingerprinting
- Child Welfare Plan
- Foster Care and Adoption Parent Interest Request - Please complete this form if you are interested in receiving a call regarding our Bridge Foster Care and Adoption Program.
- Glossary of foster parenting terms
- How To: Travel Claim Processing for Foster Parents
- National Foster Parent Association
- Resource Family Assessment Application 04AF001E - Please complete this form if you would like to begin the process to become a foster or Adoptive Family.
- The Sibling Connection
- Community-Based Residential Services
- Foster Care Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Frequently Asked Questions for current foster parents
- Frequently Asked Questions for prospective foster parents
- Specialized Foster Care
- Summary of Foster Parents Rights & Responsibilities
- Summary of Qualifications and Requirements to Become a Foster Parent
- Summary of Types of Foster Care
- Support Systems for Foster Parents
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Tribal Foster Care