The Oklahoma Successful Adulthood Program focuses on our teen population and seeks to:
- promote the importance of early planning for one’s future;
- develop each individual’s innate strengths;
- promote the concept of permanent connections;
- ensure transition of young people ages 16-21 from state custody to self-sufficiency and successful adult living;
- support youth by encouraging a multi disciplinary approach through training of field staff, and other appropriate adults;
- develop teen targeted resources and community partnerships.