- case management
- personal care
- home-delivered meals,
- specialized medical equipment and supplies
- prescription medications
- home modifications
- assisted living
- adult day health
- hospice and more
The Home and Community Based ADvantage Waiver program provides alternatives to placement in a nursing facility for eligible adults.
The program helps older adults and adults with disabilities stay independent and close to family and friends. ADvantage promotes individual choice and self-direction.
- Be financially qualified for Soonercare Medicaid
- Meet medical Level of Care (LOC) criteria
- Be at least age 65, including individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities, or an adult with physical or other disabilities age 21 to 64 without cognitive impairment
Click to complete an online application for in home assistance.
If you are unable to complete the online application, you may call the Medicaid Services Unit at 1-800-435-4711 to set up an appointment to complete a telephone application.
PO Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-9975
- CD-PASS Service Option
- Assisted Living Service Option
- FAQs for Members
- SoonerCare policy
- Glossary of Terms
Click HERE for information if you are an ADvantage or State Plan Personal Care Applicant or Member.