- Fleet Management Daily Rental Program offers vehicles for agencies to rent up to the maximum of 30 days.
- All reservations are made through the Fleet Management Calculator web application.
- Rental vehicles must be refueled by customers at the time of return.
- FlexFuel vehicles must be refueled with E-85.
- Natural Gas Vehicles with CNG (the nearest site is at OnCue on NW23 & SantaFe in OKC).
Which vehicle is right for you?
|Vans||Mini Pass (stow'n'go)||Max. Pass (12) CNG||Max. Pass(12)||Max. Pass(15)|
|MPG* - City||17||11||11||11|
|MPG* - Highway||24||16||16||16|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded or E85||CNG||Unleaded||Unleaded or E85|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20 gal||21 gge||35 gal||31 gal|
|Seating Capacity||7 / 2||12||12||15|
|Cargo Volume||32.3 ft³ / 140.6 ft³||252.8 ft||252.8 ft³||252.8 ft³|
|Load Weight***||1150 lbs / 2550 lbs||2580 lbs||2979 lbs||2580 lbs|
|Hitch||No||Yes(7,700 lbs)||Yes(7,500 lbs)||Yes|
|Pickups and Trucks||1/2 ton Pickup (2x4)||Box Truck*** 16'|
|MPG* - City||14||10|
|MPG* - Highway||19||13|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||26 gal||31 gal|
|Cargo Volume||6.5' bed||672 ft³|
|Load Weight**||2090 lbs||13500 lbs|
* MPG - EPA estimated fuel econonmy (miles per gallon).
** Load weight - including passengers.
*** High dock.
Liability (per 51 O.S. § 154 A.): The total liability of the state . . . on claims within the scope of the Governmental Tort Claims Act, arising out of an accident or occurrence . . . shall not exceed:
- Twenty-five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) for any claim or to any claimant who has more than one claim for loss of property arising out of a single act, accident, or occurrence;
- Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, . . . to any claimant for a claim for any other loss arising out of a single act, accident, or occurrence. The limit of liability for the state . . . shall not exceed one Hundred Seventy-five Thousand Dollars ($175,000). . . .
- One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) for any number of claims arising out of a single occurrence or accident.
- Risk Management’s Auto Liability Program provides insurance coverage to state employees while in the Scope of Employment only; it does not cover any individual failing to meet the definition of an employee under Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act. (Refer to the following: 51 O.S. 151 et seq.; 51 O.S. § 152 (7); 51 O.S. § 152 (12); 51 O.S. 152.1 (A) and (B); 51 O.S. 153 (A) and (B); 51 O.S. § 155, specifically exemption 18 related to contractors.)
FMD Vehicle Physical Damage: Coverage is provided by Fleet Management and included in vehicle rental rate with no deductible to a renting agency when a driver is not fault; however, repetitive loss caused by a driver may result in:
- Separate charges back to the agency and/or
- Additional constraints on a driver imposed by the Risk Management Division
2616 N. Stiles Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
OSU Transportation Services
2024 West Farm Road
Stillwater, OK 74078-2060
View locations state-wide
See vehicle Rental Contract (SW771)