Fleet Management was created to oversee the acquisition, lease, operation, maintenance, repair, and disposal of the vehicles needed to conduct the state's business. Fleet's mission also includes a rental fleet available to state agencies and a maintenance facility necessary to repair state agency vehicles.
Fleet Management is a competitive enterprise and does not receive any appropriated funds to support its core mission.
- Sound financial systems and practices to support FM's services by ensuring accurate and accountable financial performance.
- Provide efficient services that meet the customers' needs.
- Provide accurate and consistent count of all state owned motor vehicles, operational data and utilization.
- Effectively manage the operating cost of the entire fleet of state owned motor vehicles.
- Provide opportunities for each Fleet Management employee.
- Manage Fleet Management staff effectively.
Provide economical motor vehicle services to State agencies including policy oversight, leasing, maintenance management, reporting, and educating, training and promoting alternative fuel usage in both the public and private sectors.
317 NE 31st St
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Fleet Related Legislation
FY2015 HB1965 - Texting while driving
FY2014 HB3297 - Compressed Natural Gas
FY2013 HB1718 - Compressed Natural Gas
FY2012 HB2647 - State Vehicles Act
FY2011 HB1035 - State Travel Reimbursement Act, Frequently Asked Questions (effective Nov. 1, 2011)
Office of Management and Enterprise ServicesCapital Assets Management - Fleet Management317 NE 31st Street, Suite AOklahoma City, OK 73105-4003Phone: 405-521-2206Fax: 405-525-2682M-F, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Service & AccidentsPhone: 405-521-2204Service Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Rental Program, Fleet CardPhone: 405-521-2206
Monthly Lease ProgramPhone: 405-522-1204
Leasing agencies monthly reporting
Owning agencies monthly reportingVehicle Inventory Records & Purchase ApprovalEmail: MFR@omes.ok.gov
Vehicle Sale ApprovalEmail: email@example.com