Helping Every Life and Parent Task Force
The HELP Task Force was created by Gov. Kevin Stitt to study, evaluate\, and make recommendations regarding policies, programs and proposed legislation that will:
- Support Crisis Pregnancy Centers in Oklahoma.
- Eliminate unnecessary barriers to adoption.
- Encourage and provide resources to our communities to support mothers faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
- Do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly in support of Oklahoma mothers and families.
- Educate Oklahomans on the reality of life in the womb.
- Empower nonprofit organizations and local faith communities to efficiently support families and mothers before, during, and after childbirth.
The Task Force will submit a report detailing its finding and recommendations by Oct. 28, 2022, to the governor, president pro tem of the Oklahoma Senate and the speaker of the Oklahoma House of Reprsentatives.
|Juli Merciez, chair||Governor|
|Dr. Michelle Brunnabend||Governor|
|Crystal Coon||Senate Designee|
|Rep. Danny Williams||House Designee|
|Lori Carter||Attorney General Designee|
|Sandra Puebla||Secretary of Health and Mental Health Designee|
|Samantha Galloway||Secretary of Human Services Designee|
|Jackie Shawnee||Commissioner of Health Designee|
All meetings begin at 10 a.m. in Senate Conference Room 4S.9, State Capitol Building, 2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City.