Cash Management & Investment Oversight Commission
The Cash Management and Investment Oversight Commission is authorized by O.S. Title 62 §71.1 to:
- Develop a standardized and uniform reporting system for certain State Treasurer reports;
- Obtain an accurate analysis of investment performance;
- Review investment strategies and practices;
- Review reports submitted by the State Treasurer, and
- Identify any event, transaction or trend that represents a violation or potential violation of law or public policy regarding the investment of state funds.
The Commission consists of five members, including:
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, or designee;
- The Bank Commissioner, or designee;
- The Administrator of the Oklahoma Department of Securities, or designee;
- One citizen member appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
- One citizen member appointed by the President Pro Tempore of the State Senate.
The Commission meets on a quarterly basis.
All meetings begin at 10 a.m.
2023 Meeting Schedule
March 17, 2023
June 16. 2023
Sept. 15, 2023
Dec. 8, 2023
Past Meeting Schedule
March 4, 2022
June 10, 2022
Sept. 16, 2022
Dec. 2, 2022
March 5, 2021
June 4, 2021
Sept. 10, 2021
Dec. 3, 2021
Oklahoma Banking DepartmentConference Room
2900 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105