Providing enhanced tobacco cessation benetits
Enhanced Tobacco Cessation Benefits
As part of our commitment to better health, HealthChoice is focusing on tobacco cessation because tobacco is responsible for so many health conditions, including cancer and lung and heart disease. We are encouraging all health plan members and covered dependents to quit tobacco now.
HealthChoice provides members with over-the-counter (OTC) nicotine replacement therapy products (patches, gum, and lozenges) and telephone coaching. It's free and easy to use:
- Call 1-800-Quit-now or visit OKhelpline.com for free quit coaching and free patches, gum or lozenges. Identify yourself as a HealthChoice member or dependent when you call. (Must be at least 18 years and older.)
- Exclusive benefits for HealthChoice include up to five extra Quit Coach Calls.
- You'll talk to a registration specialist for about 10 minutes. Then you'll be transferred to a Quit Coach.
- If you are not currently able to attest to being tobacco-free, the Helpline is there to help! One of the ways you can still qualify for the High or Basic Plan is by registering Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline.
- The Helpline provides around-the-clock services 24/7.
- Buproban 150mg SA Tabs.
- Nictrol 10mg Cartidge.
- Bupropion HCL SR 150mg Tabs.
- Nicotol NS 20 mg/m Nasal Spray.
- Chantix 0.5mg and 1mg Tabs.