Skip to main content

Form 1095-B and your tax return

Due to tax law changes, you no longer need Form 1095-B to file your federal income tax return. Since this document is no longer required for tax filing, it will be mailed to members only when requested.  

Getting your Form 1095-B

You can request your HealthChoice Form 1095-B in one of four ways.  

  1. Phone
    Call EGID Member Services 405-717-8780 or toll free at 800-752-9475 and request your Form 1095-B. 
  2. Mail
    Complete and mail the Form 1095-B Request, to:
    P.O. Box 11137
    Oklahoma City, OK 73136-9998 
  3. Email
    Email your request to .  You must attach the Form 1095-B Request to your email for your request to be processed. 
  4. Fax
    Fax a completed Form 1095-B Request to 405-717-8939. 

Once we receive your request, your Form 1095-B will be mailed to the address on file within 30 days.

Helpful resources

If you have questions about your taxes, please call your tax advisor or visit the IRS website. 

Last Modified on Feb 08, 2022
Back to Top