- Pregnancy Planning
- Birth Control
Perinatal and Reproductive Health
The Perinatal and Reproductive Health Division develops and promotes best health practices for women's and men's reproductive health and the health of babies.
- Preparing for a Lifetime, It's Everyone's Responsibility. Learn what you can do to help ensure the health and safety of Oklahoma's babies.
- New guidelines ensure preventive health services for women
- Find a Family Planning Clinic - type in a ZIP CODE to find the nearest family planning clinic.
- Oklahoma Family Network Family-to-Family Health Information Center informs and connects individuals with special health care needs to services and supports in their communities.
- Family Planning Services brochure
- Nutrition and Family Planning
- Prescription for a Healthy Future fact sheet
- Text4Baby - a free mobile information service to promote maternal and child health. (Spanish version of Text4Baby)
Jill Nobles-Botkin, APRN-CNM
Administrative Program Manager
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Perinatal and Reproductive Health Division
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave, Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406
Phone: (405) 426-8111