Skip to main content

Download the new Commission mobile app today! Available now on App Store and Google Play

No. Consumers should contact the Oklahoma State Bar (for attorneys), the Oklahoma Appraisal Board (for real estate appraisers), the Oklahoma Home Inspector Licensure Board (for home inspectors), the Oklahoma Office of Commissioner of Banks (for banks, mortgage companies or mortgage brokers), or other appropriate agencies.

Not unless the landlord is licensed as a real estate broker. A tenant who is renting a residential property directly from an unlicensed landlord (rather than from a real estate broker) may contact an attorney. 

The County Assessor and/or County Treasurer of the county wherein the property is located.

Back to Top