BROKER ASSOCIATE TO BRANCH BROKER
Please see the list below for a step by step guide to upgrade your license from Broker Associate to Branch Broker .
1) Ensure you have at least two years experience of Sales Associate or Broker Associate licensure. Licensure completed as a Provisional Sales Associate does not count towards the required experience. You may review your licensure information on the Public Registry.
2) Complete the 15-hour Broker in Charge course. You may review approved courses here.
3) Complete the Transaction Experience Waiver form. You may download the form here.
4) Complete a license type change request through the License Portal.
5) Once approved, log back into the License Portal, complete the remaining items under the License Type Change request, and complete the payment to upgrade your license to Branch Broker.