The Paternity Acknowledgment Program is a voluntary program administered by Child Support Services (CSS). This program allows parents of a child born out of wedlock to establish paternity by completing the Acknowledgment of Paternity form.
This form is most often completed at the same time as the birth certificate at the hospital where the child is born. If the mother of the child in question is married to someone other than the father of the child, then the husband must complete the Husband’s Denial of Paternity form before the Acknowledgment of Paternity can be entered.
CSS provides training and support to Oklahoma’s birthing hospitals so that hospital personnel can properly guide parents through this process.
- Hospital Codes (.xls, 393 KB)
- Hospital Compliance (.xls, 1 pp, 23 KB)
- Training Presentation (.pdf, 25 pp, 200 KB)
Forms & Appendices
- Acknowledgment of Paternity
- Adult Child's Consent
- Denial of Paternity
- Genetic Testing - It's All About Your Genes
- Rescission of Paternity Acknowledgment
- Rescission of Denial of Paternity
- Paternity Card (.pdf, 2 pp, 158 KB)