Finding and Assessing Child Care
Child Care Services (CCS) protects children by providing unannounced on-site inspections, technical assistance and consultation to all licensed child care programs. At the time of the monitoring visit Child Care Services Staff ensures the quality of care and the enforcement of minimum requirements. CCS also provides helpful information to parents including checklists that parents can use when finding and assessing quality child care programs, as well as resources related to child development.
Finding and Assessing Child Care One of the core areas of Child Care Services is to ensure the health and safety of children. We know that parents play a critical role in helping us to ensure the well being of children, which is why we make this critical information available to parents.
- Assess a Child Care Program (Quality Checklist)
- Child Care Restricted Registry - Joshua's List
- Choose a Child Care for a Child with Special Needs?
- Choosing a Child Care Provider
- File a Complaint or View Case Files
- Find Child Care Requirements
- Frequently asked questions
- Look for the Stars When Choosing Child Care
- Selecting Quality Child Care
- Selecting Quality Inclusive Child Care
Use the Child Care Locator/Summary of Program Monitoring to view a summary of program monitoring reports for your a child care program or to search for quality child care in Oklahoma. View the Child Care Locator Fact Sheet.