- Adoption Information Packet - Place an online request for an information packet about the DHS Adoption Program.
- Bridge Family Resources - Provides information and support for foster and adoptive families.
- Child Care Locator/Summary of Facility Monitoring - Search for quality child care in your area or review monitoring reports of Oklahoma child care facilities.
- Child Care Restricted Registry (Joshua's List) - Find information about abuse or neglect for individuals and child care facilities.
- Child Support Calculator - View information to calculate child support payments and resources available.
- Child Support Employer Resources - Resources designed to help employers meet the requirements of reporting new hires.
- Child Support Payment Inquiry System - View payment information for Child Support cases with a court order.
- Child Support Services Office Locator - Find a Child Support Services office near you.
- Child Support Web Payments - Make a Child Support payments online by credit or debit card.
- Commodity Distribution - Place and track commodity distribution orders and view reports online.
- Community Services Worker Registry - Businesses can check records of persons being hired to provide personal care or personal care assistance.
- DHS Policy - Allows the user to find the policy associated with their particular needs.
- DHS WebMail - Web-based e-mail services for OKDHS. employees.
- Donate - Learn how you can help Oklahomans in need by donating through the OKDHS Office of Volunteerism.
- EBT Child Care Provider System - Child care providers can log-in to view payment and Electronic Benefits Transfer card swipe information.
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) merchants - Find a participating Electronic Benefits Transfer merchant near you.
- e-Releases - Sign up to receive DHS e-Releases.
- Financial Institution Data Match - Information for financial institutions about assisting DHS in identifying accounts belonging to noncustodial parents who are delinquent in paying child support.
- Forms and Applications for Services - View or download forms and applications for services provided by DHS.
- Foster Care Information - Place an online request for information about the DHS Foster Care Program.
- Health Benefits - Learn about and apply for health benefits.
- Health Passport - Access services offered by DHS through easy-to-use an application.
- Interactive County Map - Find local OKDHS offices and resources in your county.
- Job Announcements - View current job announcements with DHS.
- Learning Management System - Providers or DHS employees can take required training online, including Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Preventing Harassment and Discrimination, Corrective Discipline, Child Support Services (CSS), Office of Client Advocacy (OCA), Adult Protective Services (APS), HIPAA Privacy, HIPAA Security, Employee Grievance Process, Performance Management Process, Mediation Training, Substance Abuse Policy and Identifying SoonerCare False Claims (Federal Claims Act).
- Legal Services Corporation (LSC) - Helps low-income families with legal problems, such as housing and foreclosure cases, family law, and consumer issues. Assistance from LSC is free if your income and assets are not over a certain level.
- News Releases - View DHS news releases.
- OKDHSLive! - Renew your SNAP and Child Care Subsidy benefits online.
- Plug-ins - Download and install additional software to view documents on the DHS Web site.
- Program Statistics - View or download DHS statistical information covering program usage including the County Profiles or Monthly Statistical Bulletin.
- Report Client Fraud - Report suspected fraud to the DHS Office of Inspector General.
- Report Day Care Vendor Fraud - Report suspected fraud to the DHS Office of Inspector General.
- SNAP (Food Stamp) EBT Card - Check the balance of food stamps benefits remaining on your Access Oklahoma Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.
- Speaker's Bureau - Request an OKDHS speaker for your event.
- Telework Remote Access Downloads - Download applications necessary for employees to access the DHS network.
- USDA Food and Safety Recall Notices - View food and safety recalls from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.