Office of Mobility & Public Transit
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) is a multi-modal transportation agency whose mission "is to provide a safe, economical, and effective transportation network for the people, commerce, and communities of Oklahoma." Public transportation is a critical element of Oklahoma's transportation network, providing alternatives to driving, enhancing mobility, accessibility, and quality of life.
Find a Ride
- Oklahoma transit riders, including a map of statewide transit services.
Transit Funding Programs
- Oklahoma transit programs and resources for transit providers, including grants.
- ODOT transit plans and reports that set priorities for transit improvements and strategic direction in Oklahoma
Program Development Updates
2020 Transit Director Training 101:
PASSWORD : TRANSIT101 (All CAPS)
Presentation of Draf Final Oklahoma Public Transit Policy Plan livestream event:
Section 5310Program Application Cycle is now Open
Eligible applicants interested in being considered for available funds must submit all completed application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:30 pm September 24, 2020.
September 4, 2020 - Application Cycle open to eligible applicants
September 24, 2020 - Application Cycle close at 2:30pm
5310 Application and associated program documents :
- 5310 Application Document
- 5310 State Management Plan
- 5310 Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Region 1
- 5310Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Region 2
- 5310Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Region 3
- 5310Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Region 4
- FY 20 Certifications and Assurances
- Appendix A - Vehicle Request Estimate
- Appendix B - 5310 Vehicle Inventory
- Sample Authorizing Resolution
Section 5311draft State Management Plan (SMP)
Section 5310Planning Presentation to Stakeholders
ODOT Section 5310Town Hall Meetings
Region 4: Tuesday, July 28th, 11:30am-12:30pm - Recording
Region 3: Tuesday, July 28th, 2pm – 3pm - Recording
Region 2: Thursday, July 30th, 11:30am-12:30pm -Recording
Region 1: Thursday, July 30th, 2pm – 3pm -Recording