Road User Charge Task Force
House Bill 1712, signed into law in 2021, created the Oklahoma Road User Charge Program at the Oklahoma Department of Transportation and established the Oklahoma Road User Charge (RUC) Task Force to study and report on transportation funding alternatives to address declining fuel tax revenues.
A report of findings and recommendations on implementation of the Oklahoma Road User Charge Program shall be submitted to the Legislature by Dec. 31, 2023.
Task Force Chair
- Secretary of Transportation Tim Gatz – Oklahoma Department of Transportation Executive Director, Oklahoma Turnpike Authority Executive Director
- Rich Brierre – Indian Nations Council of Governments (INCOG)
- Caden Cleveland – Office of Management & Enterprise Services (OMES)
- Mike Fina – Oklahoma Municipal League
- Jonathan Fowler – Oklahoma Auto Dealers Association
- Jessica Grogis – Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Sen. John Haste – Oklahoma Senate
- Commissioner Todd Hiett – Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Rep. Brian Hill – Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Michael Lynn – Cherokee Nation
- Scott Minton – Oklahoma Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Jim Newport – Oklahoma Trucking Association
- Chris Schroder – Association of County Commissioners of Oklahoma (ACCO)
- Mark Sweeney – Association of Central Oklahoma Governments (ACOG)
- Lyle Walters – Oklahoma Center for Advancement of Science & Technology (OCAST)
Oklahoma is a member of the Western Road Usage Charge Consortium, also known as RUC West. For more information, visit https://www.rucwest.org
200 N.E. 21st St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
August 31, 2022