Skip to main content

Open Records Request

If you're requesting Right Of Way information; we will need the highway number / Section-Township-Range / County name, Project number (if available).

Please provide any information available to locate the correct documentation; including maps or other relevant documentation, project numbers, date periods, etc. in the "Details" section.

We only have information related to ODOT.  City or County information must be requested from those entities.

We take requests seriously and work to provide responses as soon as possible. Response times will vary depending on the volume and scope of the request.

For driver license inquiries please contact Service Oklahoma at or 405-522-7000.