Skip to main content

Citizen Complaint Form

Thank you for contacting the Oklahoma Department of Mines (ODM) concerning your complaint. All information submitted will be processed immediately and given to the appropriate staff. A representative from ODM will be contacting you to gather pertinent information regarding the complaint. Any citizen may request a site inspection with an authorized representative of ODM.

Last Modified on Aug 14, 2023
Back to Top