With your ODL library card, you can access many platforms for research and information. Below you will find a list of the remote access and in-library use resources that ODL provides its patrons. We have also included a list of open access online resources for you to explore.
Available with your ODL library card account.
- HeinOnline: legal journals, law reviews, criminal justice reports and more
- Journal of Forensic Sciences: provides the latest information on the many disciplines represented in forensic sciences
- Overdrive and Libby: download eBooks and audio books using your ODL library card to your tablet or mobile device
- Salem Health, Literature & Science: searchable catalog and online reference in the humanities, sciences, and contemporary social issues
In Library Use
EBSCO — available to all Oklahomans— is a search interface that delivers millions of online resources, including: health, business and legal information, current events, Consumer Reports, other magazines, and more — all from expert sources.
View Research + Discovery for more EBSCO databases and searches.
Brainfuse: an on-demand, web-based, online learning platform
- HelpNow - Homework help, writing lab, practice tests, and more
- JobNow - support every step of the job search process: cover letter writing, resumes, interview prep, and job resources
- VetNow - help for veterans and their families to understand and apply for the benefits they are eligible for from local, state, or federal programs
If you have questions about assessing the remote or the in-library use resources, please contact us.