About Interlibrary Loan
Want something you can't find at our library? You may be able to borrow it from another library through WorldCat InterLibrary Loan. Search for books, audiobooks, videos, articles, government documents, and more in the search bar above. It we don't have it, we can get it for you through interlibrary loan.
ODL is dedicated to offering you access to the widest possible range of resources. You are now able to search our collection and the collections of many other libraries worldwide.
Returning users – Log on to your ILL Account
First time users – Create an ILL Account
- Select one of the icons above the search bar.
- Enter subject, title, or author and click the search icon to find it in WorldCat Discovery.
- When the results come up, you can narrow your search with the options on the left side.
- Once you found the item you are looking for, click on the title of the item.
- Click Request Item.
- Logon to ILLiad. Form should be filled with item details.
- Submit request.
You will receive an email telling you when the item is ready. The arrival and overdue notifications are automatically generated so please do not respond to email notifications.
Note: We do not borrow textbooks or request chapters from textbooks. Please try not to request items released in the current year. Most institutions have a policy in place to only loan current year items to their immediate patrons. Only request items from the previous calendar year so that we can fill your requests.