Skip to main content


Before completing the complaint process, please read the following.

Our agency ONLY regulates the sale of used motor vehicles and manufactured homes from licensed used motor vehicle dealers and licensed manufactured home dealers in the State of Oklahoma. If you purchased the vehicle or manufactured home from out of state, you should contact that state regarding your complaint.  We do not have authority of sales made by individuals.

All complaints must be filed in writing with copies of documentation. Until both sides of the complaint are received we CANNOT discuss the complaint, advise you of your options or recommend a settlement to you. This is to ensure we are fair and impartial to both parties in our investigation.

The Commission will make every effort to resolve your complaint in a timely manner. The complaint will be assigned to an investigator who will contact you once they have received it.


Back to Top