SALES ASSOCIATE TO BROKER ASSOCIATE
Please see the list below for a step by step guide to upgrade your license from Sales Associate to Broker Associate.
1) Ensure you have at least one years' experience of Sales Associate licensure. Licensure completed as a Provisional Sales Associate does not count towards the required year experience. You may review your licensure information on the Public Registry.
2) Complete the 90-hour pre-license broker course. All coursework is valid for three years from the completion date. You may review a list of approved course providers here.
3) Complete a license type change request through the License Portal.
4) Pass the Broker examination.
5) After passing the broker examination, log back into the License Portal, complete the remaining items under the License Type Change request, and complete the payment to upgrade your license to Broker Associate.