Purple Ribbon – Resources
Each page of this subsite includes an “Exit to Google” link in the left menu and a large red “Exit to Google” button at the bottom of each page to view an unrelated website if your abusive partner comes into the room.
Note: This does not clear your browser history.
We understand each victim has a unique story and individual needs. Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior used to establish power and control over another person through fear and intimidation. Domestic violence does not have to include physical violence. Batterers often use threats, intimidation, isolation, and other behaviors to maintain power over their victims.
Oklahoma Attorney General Certified Domestic Violence Programs - These programs have been certified by the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office to provide services for victims and survivors. View them on the Attorney General’s website or here on the interactive resource map below.
*Note: Users are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this map by visiting the Oklahoma Attorney General’s website.
- Oklahoma SafeLine – This is a confidential, toll-free, 24-hour hotline for Oklahomans seeking help or information about domestic violence, stalking and sexual assault. Interpretation services are available in 150 languages. (Call or Text)
- Family Justice Centers – Help and services are available here.
- VINELink - This helpful tool allows victims to be notified of an abuser’s release or change in criminal status.
- Address Confidentiality Program, Oklahoma Attorney General – This program uses a substitute address for victims in place of your regular address. Government agencies can use your ACP address to help you keep your address confindential.
- Oklahoma Crime Victims Compensation | Find Benefits For Victims | OCVC – Crime victims may be able to get money related to medical bills, loss of wages or other qualifying events.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – This site can provide assistance with locating resources nationwide, tips on safety planning, and more.
- The Tribal Resource Tool and map- This site includes an online map and resource directory of diverse resources for American Indian and Alaskan Native victims and survivors of crime and abuse.
- Native Alliance Against Violence – This site has information on Oklahoma Tribal domestic violence and sexual assault programs. Contact the desired Tribal program to check eligibility and the services they provide.
- StrongHearts Native Helpline – This site can connect you with professionals during crisis, or you can call (844) 7NATIVE (762-8483)
- Oklahoma Indian Legal Services – This site includes a list of all 39 Tribal courts in the state of Oklahoma. Contact the court to understand what type of cases they are able to file and plead.
- National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center – This site provides insight into the Intimate Partner Violence Triangle, which has been adapted from the Power and Control Wheel to better represent American Indian/Alaska Native individuals.
- Oklahoma SafeLine:
Línea SafeLine las 24 horas:
La Línea Segura de Oklahoma es una línea directa confidencial, gratuita y las 24 horas para los Oklahomans que buscan ayuda o información sobre violencia doméstica, acecho y agresión sexual. Los servicios de traducción están disponibles en 150 idiomas.
- La Luz
Call (405) 812-0762
La Luz es la luz brillante en el camino de las víctimas hacia la independencia y el éxito. La luz org, esforzarse por aumentar el conocimiento de la violencia doméstica, la agresión sexual y el acoso, así como eliminar Machismo. Ofrecemos servicios a personas que an sido victims de Violencia Doméstica, Acoso Sexual y acecho. Quieres saber más llámanos a (405) 812-0762.
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- 1-888-373-7888 (TTY:711)
- Text: 233733
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- 988 (call or text)
- 211 Oklahoma statewide resource assistance
- 211 (call or text)
24-hour Oklahoma State Safeline:
1-800-522-SAFE (7233) - Call or text!