Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- No fee (payor's bank may charge for the service, but CSS does not)
- Most beneficial for companies with multiple employees paying child support
- Specific banking and format information is required
- Employers should contact the CSS Employer Services Center at 1-866-553-2368 to inquire about setting up EFT payments; an instructional packet will be provided to assist with the setup process
- Personal or business checks, money orders and cashier's checks can be mailed to:
Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry
PO Box 268809
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8849
- Make checks payable to "Oklahoma Department of Human Services". Include the following employee information with the payment:
First and last name, Social Security Number (SSN), Family Group Number (FGN)
- If you are making payments for more than one employee, include the above information for each different employee. Employers may combine all payments for all employees and all cases in one payment to the Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry so long as the detailed information for each employee is provided.
- No fee (payor's bank may charge for the service, but CSS does not
- May use either a bank account or a debit/credit card
- May choose either one time payments or reoccurring payments
BancFirst Walk-In - View Branch Locations
- $5 fee per transaction by BancFirst
- Walk into any BancFirst location
- Cash payments accepted
- Advances to credit & debit cards also made
- Some locations will cash paychecks for an additional fee.
Payments made by mail are applied on the day they are received at OCSR. All other payments are applied within 2-3 business days. Business day cut off time is 11:59pm CST for payments made via SMART e-Pay and EFT.