Case Management Tools and Resources: Service Plan Development
The tools and resources listed on this page are intended to assist case managers in providing an individualized, comprehensive plan of care for our ADvantage Members.
Service Plan Development
- ADvantage Program Forms
- Reimbursement Rate Sheet
- Annual Reassessment Compliance Dates:
- List of common acronyms used with the ADvantage Program
- Glossary of Terms used with the ADvantage Program
- Health and Safety Risk Indicators
Fall and Injury Prevention:
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Falls handout
- Fall and Fracture Prevention
- Caring.com equips family caregivers to make better decisions, save time and money, and feel less alone -- and less stressed -- as they face the many challenges of caregiving.
- Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) is a public voice for caregivers, illuminating the daily challenges they face, offering them the assistance they so desperately need and deserve, and championing their cause through education, services, research and advocacy.
- End of Life Planning section of the Full Circle of Care (North Carolina Division of Aging and Adult Services) provides information and tools for family caregiving and end of life planning.
- End of Life Planning section of Caring.com provides information and tools for financial and legal planning.
- End of Life Decision Making, a fact sheet by the Family Caregiver Alliance, provides information and tools for end of life decision making.
- Get Involved provides information and resources for volunteer opportunities.
- Education for Senior Citizens provides state-by-state senior education opportunities and is provided by Senior Resource.
- USA.Gov has a Senior Citizens' Resources which provides links to various resources for older adults and caregivers
Please note: much of the information provided contain links to organizations outside of OKDHS. To our knowledge, all links comply with the OKDHS website linking policy.