340:105-10-58. Outreach service eligibility • 1
(a) Policy. All individuals age 60 years of age and older are eligible to receive outreach services. Special targeting objectives are developed to reach individuals:
(1) residing in rural areas or isolated;
(2) with greatest economic need, with particular attention to low income minority individuals;
(3) with greatest social need, with particular attention to low income minority individuals;
(4) with severe disabilities;
(5) with limited English speaking ability;
(6) with Alzheimer's disease or related disorders with neurological and organic brain dysfunction and the caretakers of such individuals;
(7) at risk for institutional placement, such as unable to perform at least two activities of daily living without substantial assistance including verbal reminding, physical cuing, or supervision, specifically including Holocaust survivors;
(8) living alone; and
(9) with impairments in activities of daily living, instrumental activities of daily living, or both.
(b) Authority. The authority for this Section is Section 306(a)(4) of the Older Americans Act of 1965, as amended.
(c) Cross references. See OAC 340:105-10-50.1(a)(14), 340:105-10-51, 340:105‑10‑54(a)(3), 340:105-10-57, 340:105‑10-59, and 340:105-10-60.
1. Persons listed in Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 340:105-10-58(a) complete the assessment procedures outlined in OAC 340:105-10-59.