Comprehensive Online Resource for the ADA powered by Evan Terry Associates, is an online database that connects the ADA requirements and official technical assistance materials to other relevant information about the ADA.
American with Disability Act Information and Resources
The Office of Disability Concerns has collocated a collection of files that serve as a great resource. The following are available documents we have collected. Please check back because we will update frequently as new documents become available.
Building Access, Accommodation and Barrier Removal
- DOJ: Guidance on 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- Guide to Judiciary Policy: Vol. 5: Court Interpreting
- Consultants Corner: A Look at the Benefits of Job Accommodation
- QA about Persons with Intellectual Disabilities in the Workplace and the ADA
- Notification of noncompliance prior to construction-related suit
- ADA National Network: Q&A
- ADA National Network: Disability Law Handbook
- Shake Out: Earthquake Preparedness Guide
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and other Special Needs
- The Road to Employment for People with Disabilities