Comprehensive Online Resource for the ADA powered by Evan Terry Associates, is an online database that connects the ADA requirements and official technical assistance materials to other relevant information about the ADA.
American with Disability Act Information and Resources
The Office of Disability Concerns has collocated a collection of files that serve as a great resource. The following are available documents we have collected. Please check back because we will update frequently as new documents become available.
Building Access, Accommodation and Barrier Removal
- DOJ: Guidance on 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- Guide to Judiciary Policy: Vol. 5: Court Interpreting
- Rental Housing Rights for Disabled Tenants
- Solutions for Five Common ADA Access Problems at Polling Places
- Blue Book: Disability Evaluation Under Social Security
- SSA Disability Benefits: Assisting People with Disabilities File
- ADA National Network: Disability Law Handbook
- Job Accommodation Network: Requesting and Negotiating Reasonable Accommodations
- Oklahoma Relay Brochure
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and other Special Needs