340:25-5-179. Duration of support
1. Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) staff considers a child to be regularly enrolled in and attending high school as a full-time student when the custodial person (CP) provides proof of:
(1) full-time enrollment in a high school program accredited, per Section 11-103 of Title 70 of the Oklahoma Statutes (70 O.S. § 11-103);
(2) full-time enrollment and attendance in an alternative high school program, per 70 O.S. § 11-103 including internet-based or vocational-technical courses; or
(3) home-schooling, such as notebooks, study materials, curriculum, and anticipated date of graduation or graduation equivalent.CSS staff determines if the information provided by the CP is sufficient to continue current support for the child.
2. CSS staff does not consider a child's enrollment in a General Educational Development (GED) program as full-time enrollment unless the CP provides proof the student is attending a GED program for a number of hours per week equivalent to full-time high school enrollment.
3.When there is a dispute about the child's full-time attendance in an educational program, CSS staff sets the case for an evidentiary hearing.
4.When Oklahoma modifies the order of another state, the law of the state in which the original controlling order was entered governs the duration of support for the modified order.