Skip to main content

OKDHS Office Locations

Skip the trip, apply online!

Visit to appy for or receive information about assistance including Energy Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

To see your OKDHS case information plus Child Support and Foster Parenting, you can visit

Last Modified on Jun 02, 2021
Back to Top