Skip the trip, apply online!
Visit www.okdhslive.org to apply for or receive information about assistance including Energy Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
To see your OKDHS case information plus Child Support and Foster Parenting, you can visit www.okbenefits.org.
Need help applying? Call (405) 522-5050.
- Need help applying for benefits online? We can help at (405) 522-5050.
- Oklahoma Foster Parent Voices (Foster Parent Ombudsman)
- Online Foster Child Complaint Form (Foster Child Ombudsman)
- Report Adult Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
- Report Child Abuse and Neglect
- Report Fraud