- This subchapter is divided into four parts.
- (1) Part 5, OAC 340:2-5-50 to 340:2-5-51, applies to all hearings conducted by the Appeals Unit.
- (2) Part 7, OAC 340:2-5-60 to 340:2-5-80, applies to hearings conducted by the Appeals Unit regarding:
- (A) Children's Special Health Care Needs Program;
- (B) Child Care Services;
- (C) Services for persons with developmental disabilities;
- (D) Food Stamp Program;
- (E) Individual and Family Disaster Grant Program;
- (F) Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program;
- (G) Medical Assistance Program under Title XIX of the Social Security Act;
- (H) Social Services under Title XX of the Social Security Act;
- (I) State Supplemental Payment (SSP) for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled; and
- (J) Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), including TANF Emergency Assistance.
- (3) Part 9, OAC 340:2-5-90 to 340:2-5-105, applies to hearings conducted by the Appeals Unit regarding:
- (A) foster homes; and
- (B) adoption assistance.
- (4) Part 11, OAC 340:2-5-110 to 340:2-5-124, applies to hearings conducted by the Appeals Unit regarding child care facility licensing.
- (5) This Subchapter does not apply to hearings related to the Department of Human Services Child Support Enforcement Division.