340:105-10-16. Coordination and resource development
(a) Policy. The State Agency shall carry out activities which ensure maximum availability of services to the State's elderly population.
(b) Authority. The authority for OAC 340:105-10-16 is 45 CFR Part 1321.7; Section 305(1)(C), Older Americans Act.
(c) Procedures. The State Agency ensures maximum availability of services to the State's elderly via the following coordination and resource development activities:
(1) Identifying national and state programs which impact or could impact the elderly;
(2) Participating in intra and interagency organizations developed for purposes of information sharing, joint planning and service delivery;
(3) Establishing public/private coalitions to address the growing needs of the elderly;
(4) Entering into cooperative agreements with state agencies and organizations in order to clearly outline respective responsibilities and expected outcomes;
(5) Extending opportunities for participation in State Agency sponsored training to state health and social service agencies who serve and/or advocate for the elderly;
(6) Extending opportunities for participation in State Agency sponsored training to businesses and other private entities; and
(7) Participating in training sponsored by other state agencies/ organizations or businesses which improve the skills of State Agency staff and/or otherwise further the interests/needs of Oklahoma's elderly.
(d) Cross references. See OAC 340:105-10-11(a)(3).