340:1-1-21. Copyrighted software and documents
(a) Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) employees:
(1) sign Form 11AD133E, Employee Acknowledgment of Confidentiality of Computer Accessible Case Records and Computer and Internet Usage Restrictions;
(2) comply with the terms and conditions regarding the copyrights of all vendors with whom OKDHS enters into software license agreements or from whom OKDHS purchases software; and • 1
(3) may not reproduce software or its related documentation unless authorized by the software developer.
(b) OKDHS employees adhere to copyright laws. Copyrighted documents are not reproduced without written permission from the copyright source. • 2
INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:1-1-21
1. Refer to OKDHS:2-41-16 regarding alleged misuse of copyrighted software.
2. Refer to OKDHS:2-21-157 regarding copyrighted documents.