- Job Openings
Positions are available in metropolitan and rural areas and offer competitive benefits including:
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Longevity Pay-bonus for years worked
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Benefit allowance to assist in health insurance coverage
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
If you currently work for the State of Oklahoma, look for internal classified job announcements and unclassified positions.
Applicants with no previous State of Oklahoma “classified” service (this includes applicants with previous “unclassified” service only, probationary employees without reinstatement rights, temporaries, and contract employees) look for “regular classified job opportunities” and “unclassified jobs”.
- Careers In High Demand
- How To Review Announcements & Apply
Resident Care Specialist (RCS):
Make a difference in the life of Oklahoma Youth!
Provide a pathway to Hope through supportive relationships, growth opportunities and increased engagement for youth involved in the juvenile justice system and placed at Central Oklahoma Juvenile Center secure treatment facility. Focus on encouraging accountability, skill development and facilitating learning. Setting clear expectations, giving feedback while youth own responsibility for their choices.
Juvenile Justice Specialist (JJS):
You Can Make a Difference In The Lives That You Touch!
Start your career now by making a difference for Oklahoma Youth as a Juvenile Justice Specialist. Case Management activities include intake, probation, parole and custody responsibilities for youth and their families. Opportunities available to work within an Office of Juvenile Affairs treatment facility providing program delivery and social work services.
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC:
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC:
Be a change agent for a youth today!
Provide rehabilitative drug and alcohol services to Oklahoma Youth involved in the Juvenile Justice System. Services focus on prevention and treatment opportunities using evidence based curriculum designed to treat and rehabilitate substance abuse.
Behavioral Health Clinician:
Behavioral Health Clinician – Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Behavioral Health Clinicians (BHC) at COJC provide individual, family and group therapeutic interventions to the youth at the facility. Treatment is the focal point for the youth placed at COJC. Youth placed at COJC present with varying behavioral health needs and the BHCs play a vital role in the multidisciplinary setting at COJC where they have the ability to change the trajectory of a typically marginalized population. BHCs deliver evidence-based treatments to the youth, reduce criminogenic factors, and have a lifelong impact on the youth and their families.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
Not all angels have wings … some have scrubs.
Be a part of the team which provides nursing care in a secure care treatment setting. This includes taking temperatures pulse, respiration and blood pressure, and other technical nursing tasks in providing health care for Oklahoma Youth involved in the Juvenile Justice System.
Food Service Specialist I/II:
People who love to cook are the best people!
Join the cooking crew at our new state of the art Dining Hall! Prepare, cook and serve food for regular, modified and special diets at Oklahoma’s newly remodeled secure care treatment facility.
This teacher aide serves as a Student Support Specialists. This position in this job family establishes, communicates, and creates a pedagogical environment for the student’s success in their individual educational goals. Coordinates and conducts classes that help develop a successful transitional plan for the student.
Follow the steps outlined below. Applicants will need to create a personal profile, as well as complete education and employment history. Regardless of whether or not you have previously submitted this information in an application to OJA Human Resource Management, you must provide all of your education and work experience history in your online application.
- Click on one the appropriate applicant category that fits your status.
- Scroll down the list of vacancies to find the job listings.
- Click on the job title to open the announcement.
- Click “Apply.”
- Enter the requested information in the required fields; click the “Validate” button.
- Click new user. If you used the HCM online application to apply for a state job since January 2008, or have registered previously, you can use the same account. (If unable to retrieve your User ID and/or your password, you can email email@example.com for assistance).
- Complete the application and submit.
- The “Master Application” is the application you copy from and should be kept current with your personal, education, and work information.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been received.
Career Opportunities at Central Oklahoma Juvenile Center (COJC) and other OJA job openings, contact OJA Human Resources at: