Method of Application
Interested applicants are encouraged to upload letter of interest and resume to their Workday application.
External Applicants (applicants without previous state service, with previous state service but not currently employed by a state agency, OR currently in trial period status): Apply through State of Oklahoma Careers.
Internal Applicants (current State of Oklahoma employees with permanent status in state service) Apply through Workday@OK (View All Apps > Career > Find Jobs – Internal State of Oklahoma)
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Basic Life
- Supplemental Life
- Dependent Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts (pre-tax health care expenses/dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program and health/fitness programs
- Annual Leave – 15 days per year (amounts increase with years of service)
- Sick Leave – 15 days per year (amounts increase with years of service)
- Paid Holidays – 11 days per year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- State Employee discounts
Questions? Reach out to Human Resources at Jobs@oids.ok.gov.