The Oklahoma Department of Transportation’s Contract Complaince Division is proud to announce the creation of the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Advisory Board.The purpose of the DBE Advisory Board is to facilitate communication and relationships between DBE firms, ODOT, Primes and FHWA.Additionally, the goal is to make the DBE program stronger in Oklahoma.
The DBE Advisory Board is created as a committee for the purpose of working with ODOT and FHWA.The DBE Advisory Board shall limit its activities to:
- Facilitate communication and relationships between DBE firms, ODOT, Primes and FHWA;
- Identify areas of training to enhance DBE firm capabilities;
- Facilitate opportunities for DBE firms;
- Make the program stronger to increase overall DBE utilization goals; and
- Advise the department on suggested changes to the DBE program, policies, specifications and special provisions.
Previous Agendas & Minutes