All sub-agreements will be required on federal-aid projects. Sub-agreementsare required after negotiation but before the prime consultant has been sent a notice to proceed. Any revisions to a sub-agreement must be approved by the Contract Complaince Division (CCD), prior to the sub-consultant performing work.
As a minimum, the following information must be included in all sub-agreements:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy statement, including designation of an EEO Officer
- Example: It is the policy of this Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age or disability.
- ODOT Title VI Assurances Appendices A and E (must be physically attached verbatim)
- Prompt Payment/Return of Retainage provisions (from the ODOT DBE Program Manual)
- Signature(s) of the prime consultant and sub-consultant
- Full description of the contract work that the certified DBE will perform based upon their NAICS code
- DBE Termination/Substitution/Replacement Clause (from the ODOT DBE Program Manual)
Submit executed (including additional and/or modified) sub-agreements inpdf format to the appropriate Contract Administrator. Not sure who is your Contract Administrator? Click here.