Career Planning Centers
The Career Planning Center provides clinical and vocational evaluations for our consumers to assist the counselor and consumer to develop an employment goal that is best for the consumer.
Clinical Evaluations are used to assess disabilities that may be a barrier to employment or assist in vocational goal planning.
Vocational Evaluations are provided to assist consumers with identifying tested abilities, interests, and aptitudes to career recommendations that most appropriately match them to opportunities leading to employment.
Consumers are referred to the Career Planning Centers in Lawton, Oklahoma City and Tulsa by their vocational rehabilitation counselor. Clinicians and Evaluators provide services in many other state locations on a regular basis for those who reside in rural areas.
Because of the evaluations, consumers may receive:
- solutions to potential barriers,
- increased likelihood of consumer success,
- current labor market information, and
- valuable information for reaching their career goals.
- Identified strengths to help with career goal planning.