Provider Update: December 13, 2018
Submission of Harmony Access Request in Harmony
Locate the Harmony Access Request for Non-DHS Employees form on the Harmony Project webpage at ttp://www.okdhs.org/services/aging/Pages/HarmonyProject.aspx. It is located under the heading New User Access Requests. Complete all appropriate sections of the form; print the completed form; obtain signatures of the Requester, Requester's direct supervisor, and Agency authorized signer signature; scan the completed document and save to your computer. You will need to be able to attach this completed document to a Harmony note later in this process.
To submit a request for Harmony access or access change you will need to follow the PQ Provider Question Submission Job Sheet. As further guidance, please follow these steps in Harmony:
- Once logged into Harmony, go to the PQ Chapter
- Hover over File and select Add PQ
- On the PQ, fill in all required fields and include Provider Name
- For Inquiry Type, select Access Request
- Fill in the detailed information including what you are requesting and for whom
- Set the Status Pending
Note: when the Inquiry Type is set to Access Request, by default the Harmony Help Desk will receive the request, so you will not need to indicate an Assigned Resource.
- Hover over File and select Save PQ
- When "The save was successful" message appears, click OK
- Sub-tabs will appear to the left, select Notes
- Hover over File and select Add Note
- Complete required fields
- For PQ Note Type, select Access Request
- For Status, select Pending
- Select Add Attachment
- Browse for and select appropriate completed Harmony Access Request form
- Once the correct form is selected click on Upload
- Hover over File, select Save and Close Note
Your access request has been submitted to the Harmony Help Desk and there should be a response to your request within 24 business hours.
Please note: If you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please send questions through the PQ chapter in Harmony.