Provider Update: November 28, 2018
Change in Service Plan Submission Process
In an effort to improve service plan authorization turnaround times, we are making a routing change in the Case Management Supervisor service plan submission process.
Effective immediately, the Case Manager Supervisor should submit plans/plan changes for authorization according to the following process:
1. Complete all supervisory service plan review activities according to Job Sheet instructions.
2. Complete service plan validation to ensure any outstanding issues have been corrected/addressed by the Case Manager.
3. PROCESS CHANGE:
When changing the status for submission to the MSU-AA, always select "SPA Review" from the drop-down list, regardless of the direction given by plan validation.(See page 2 for screen shot of this activity)
This process change will support faster service authorization. Routing of service plans to the various review teams will be completed internally by MSU-AA staff.
- This change affects all service plan submission going forward.Please DO NOT CHANGE the status of any previous submissions as this will further slow down the review process.
- In general, please DO NOT TOUCH any service plan status once it has been set for MSU-AA review.Any change in status resets the MSU-AA review date for a later review.
- If a change absolutely has to be made on a plan that has been submitted for review, make the change but DO NOT TOUCH the service plan status.Instead, add a Plan Note advising MSU-AA of the change.SPA will review for all changes in the plan (including Plan Notes) and will review accordingly.
SCREEN SHOT:SELECT SPA REVIEW STATUS WHEN SUBMITTING ALL SERVICE PLANS/SERVICE PLAN CHANGE REQUESTS
Please note: If you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please send questions through the PQ chapter in Harmony.