Provider update: June 29, 2020
To:All ADvantage Providers
Subject:REVISEDUpdate to Contract Changes related to COVID-19 Emergency Plan
Date:June 29, 2020
Please see below for the revised version of this bulletin that was originally transmitted on June 18, 2020.
The Human Services Department has been working with our state and federal partners to initiate emergency plans to support our provider network as we go through this difficult time together. Please see below for a summary of those changes regarding Contract information.
- During the time of the emergency, temporarily cease annual recertification of ADvantage providers and extend to every other year. *
- Quarterly and yearly financials will not be submitted to MSU Contracts during this time.
- Provider Certification Updates will not be submitted to MSU Contracts during this time.
- For Members needing nursing facility respite in an area with no ADvantage contracted providers, temporarily allow for services to be provided in a facility contracted with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) to provide nursing facility services. Case managers will need to submit a PQ, attention Program Administrator, for assistance with this request.
* The sentence below was removed from the original bulletin.MSU wants to clarify that the above information is related to ADvantage recertification and ADvantage processes only.Documents and contracts due to OHCA are not affected by this change.
'For calendar year 2020, this will affect OHCA contracts for In-Home Respite and Skilled Nursing Agency, as they would normally expire 10/31/2020.'
If you have questions on the content of this bulletin, please submit a Provider Question with an Inquiry type of COVID-19 Question / Issue. As always, we appreciate the support you provide to our Members.
AGING SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Personal Care