Provider update: March 26, 2020
To: Case Management and Home Care Provider Agencies
Subject: Harmony Updates related to COVID-19
Date: March 26, 2020
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic and work together to best serve our Members, a few updates have been added to the Harmony system.
- Reporting (Provider Chapter)
Each Home Care and Case Management Agency should complete the "Pandemic Reporting" document on a weekly basis (Wednesday).
- Locate the document
- Using the Provider Prime Role
- Open the Providers Chapter
- Select your Agency Record
- Open the Documents Tab
- Hover over File on the Menu Bar and select Add Documents
- Select the "Pandemic Reporting" document
- Complete the Document
- Reason for Action should be "Weekly"
- Document Status should be "Complete" after the required information is entered
- Case Management Agencies will complete reports for Case Managers and ADvantage Members.
- Home Care Agencies will complete reports for State Plan Personal Care (SPPC) Members, nursing staff and PCAs.
Provider Question's (PQ Chapter)
A new Inquiry Type of "COVID-19 Question/Issue" has been added.
Critical Incidents (PQ Chapter)
- If a Member has been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19, a Critical Incident should be completed.
- If a member has been exposed and later tests positive for COVID-19, a second Critical Incident should be submitted documenting the positive test result.
- Inquiry Type = Critical Incident
- A new option of "Critical Incident Category" will appear
- Select the most appropriate option
- If related to COVID-19 Exposure or positive test select "Pandemic"
- Documentation Tab
- User will complete the "Critical Incident Report"
- Select Pandemic Exposure (Supplemental Doc Required) if related to COVID-19 exposure or positive test
- User will complete the new “Pandemic Exposure Supplemental Document”
- Service Termination Notes (Notes Chapter)
"Pandemic" has been added as a Reason for Death on the Service Termination (Auto Submits to MSU) Note Type
All notifications are now available through GovDelivery. Please encourage your staff and co-workers to sign up for GovDelivery notifications following the link below to avoid missing important information. http://www.okdhs.org/services/aging/Pages/pu01242020.aspx
AGING SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Personal Care
Office: 918-933-4900 | CareLine: 800-435-4711