Provider update: March 25, 2020
To: All Harmony Users
Subject: New Version of Harmony
Date: March 25, 2020
The Medicaid Services Unit is excited to announce that an updated version of Harmony will be deployed Sunday April 5th.
This new version will have enhancement features and also a few fixes of known issues. A document detailing the changes from our current version will be sent out around April 1st. Webinars will also be held on April 2nd and 3rd to demo the changes.
- Sunday April 5, 2020
- Harmony will not be accessible starting at 5pm Central Time for approximately 4-5 hrs. until the update is complete
- 30 Minute Sessions
- Each session will be the same, so you only need to join one
- Thursday April 2, 2020 – 8:30 am and 1:00pm
- Friday April 3, 2020 – 10:00am and 2:30pm
- Zoom Meeting Link for all sessions – Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/286906298
New Version Information
- The URL will not change. If your Favorite setting does not work on the morning of April 6th, you should return to our project site to access the system and create a new Favorite.
- Project Site - http://www.okdhs.org/services/aging/Pages/HarmonyProject.aspx
- New Version:
- Harmony Application - 188.8.131.52.63802
- Mobile Assessments – 8.1.305
AGING SERVICES | MEDICAID SERVICES UNIT
ADvantage Administration | State Plan Personal Care
Office: 918-933-4900 | CareLine: 800-435-4711