Skip to main content

State Plan Personal Care (SPPC)

Service Information

State Plan Personal Care is a Medicaid service that helps individuals, from children through aging adults, with daily living activities at home.

A personal care attendant helps the individual with things like bathing, grooming, getting in and out of bed, toileting, meals, eating, laundry tasks, shopping/errand tasks and light housekeeping.  Skilled nursing services include assessment of need and development and oversight of a care plan.

  • Be qualified financially for Soonercare  Medicaid  (For maximum income, resource and payment standards to qualify for Soonercare, view the Maximum Income, Resource, and Payment Standards form)
  • Must meet medical Level of Care (LOC) criteria
  • Serves individuals of any age  

Click to complete an online application for in home assistance.

If you are unable to complete the online application, you may call the Medicaid Services Unit at 1-800-435-4711 to set up an appointment to complete a telephone application. 

Bank statements showing savings and checking account balances; Social Security cards or numbers; Medicare or insurance cards; proof of US citizenship (birth certificate, voter registration card or US Passport); proof of immigration status if not a US citizen (legal permanent resident card, I-94 or other immigrant registration card, passport or T visa); life insurance policies; statements of stocks, bonds or certificates of deposit (CDs); copy of vehicle title; copy of the title and mortgage statement for property you own other than where you live; a current benefit check or award letter; copies of child support or alimony check; dated check stubs for the last 30 days that show your name or Social Security number, date of pay, and income before deductions; a copy of last year's tax return only if self-employed, receiving dividends, rental income or mineral rights.

Back to Top