Provider Update: September 5, 2017
CD-PASS Consumer-Directed Agent (CDA/CM) Training
CD-PASS is available to ADvantage Members statewide. Every Case Management Provider will need at least one Case Manager and one Case Management Supervisor who has received Consumer Directed Agent (CDA/CM) training in order to provide Case Management services to Members who request the CD-PASS service option.
Case Manager Training:
Registration is now available for Case Managers and CM Supervisors to receive CD-PASS Consumer-Directed Agent (CDA/CM) Certification. MSU-Tulsa will host two, one-day training sessions on:
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017, at OU-Tulsa Schusterman Learning Center
Computer lab 1C65 4502 E. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74135
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017, at OU/DHS Training and Research Center
OKDHS Lab, 617 W Rock Creek Road, Norman, OK 73069
Seating is limited. Training will be conducted from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Completion of the full day of training, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM will be required to receive CDA/CM certification. If you wish to attend the CD-PASS Consumer Directed Agent (CDA/CM) Training, please go to the following link to register: http://events.oucpm.org/advantage/events/cd-pass/
Driving directions and/or campus maps will be provided on the online registration site. Check-in on the day of the training will begin at 8:30AM.
Food and drinks will not be allowed in the classroom, as this training will be conducted in a computer lab. No lunch service will be provided.
More Info about CD-PASS:
CD-PASS publications include the following:
- CD-PASS: You Decide (brochure) – No. 09-102
- Self- Guided Orientation ADvantage Program CD-PASS – No. 10-02
- CD-PASS Employer Handbook – No. 12-33
- CD-PASS Employee Handbook – No. 13-01
Available online at: http://www.okdhs.org/services/aging/pages/cdpass.aspx
For printed copies, please fax a request to (405) 962-1740. The request should include the following:
- Name, Organization, Mailing address (No PO Boxes), Phone number, Publication Title(s), Publication number(s), and Quantity.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please feel free to contact us via Smarter Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org